Updating the world
well maybe not the world but my blogger world anyways.
This will be brief....I could not be happier, I can't think of a time I felt more content. I am loving being back here. The children I get to care for this week are great, very fun. It's rainy today but generally the weather has been beautiful. These first coule of weeks have been busy but I am really excited about the things we have plannned and are doing with the children.
I am excited by how the children arer grasping the message and the truth and am enjoying spending time with them and the guests, especially guests who return year after year and have quickly grown to be part of my capernwray family.
It is so great to be in the same place as Andy. I love seeing him through my day, even days thaqt are busy it's nice to just see him and be able to smile at him. There have been chances to hang out and those times, whther with guests staff or just the two of us, have been so wonderful.
Hannah is here (ol' buddy ol' pal) Lindsay and everyone else. I get to share a room with hannah and Lois, Harbourview is a pretty amazing place to live.
so all is good!!!
4 comments:
I am so glad you are having a good summer. I am thinking of coming to Vancouver next weekend, maybe we can swing by or arrange a visit somehow. We would love to see the two of you. You guys must be so happy to spend so much time together. Enjoy every moment.
Say hi to Andy
I've been faithfully checking your blog for an update on how your holidays are going and here I have it! lol. It sounds like you're having a lovely time! Enjoy the rest of your time in Canada, it sounds like it will be impossible not to! Lots of love Nic xxx
good to hear from u amie! glad ur having a great time! it sounds amazing! hopefully more up dates will follow!
lots of love
xxx
yay for happiness!
Post a Comment