I bought another wedding magazine today. I am getting quite the pile but then I have always looked forward to being engaged and buying wedding magazines and wanted to buy them growing up, and soon I'll be grown up and married (which is very exciting) so my window of opportunity for buying them is a small one and as most have a quarterly distribution my choice is limited so I am just going to make the most of it while I can. My observation is, however, that they are 90% dresses, well I chose my dress a while ago so I am really only left with half a magazine that is of use to me.
The very, very comforting thing to me is that I can look through hundreds of dresses in these magazines and I never, ever think to myself that any of them are as beautiful as the one I have chosen, none of them compare in my mind which just confirms I found 'THE' dress.
My dress is beautiful and I would describe every detail here and now I I felt that was ok but I think I should keep it a secret. It is currently being made to measure and customized by the designer in London and should be finished in about 2 months which gives time for any alterations if my weight has changed or anything. So for now I have my two fabric swatches in the ivory and antique pinks and my two roses off the dress which I carry around with me. I also seem to be able to come up with regular excuses to go to Virgin Bride and try on the sample dress they have there and I love it more each time.
I found out Disney have just launched a range of bridal wear inspired by the disney princesses, each princes has a wedding dress available to buy, here's the link
disney wedding dresses
Wednesday, 23 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow disnsy dresses! Dont tell Kat she might actually go dressed as pocohauntus when she gets married....!
It was good hearing from you today. Thanks for sending the colours and all the details. It helps alot!
no pocahontas helen :( but i do love the belle and cinderella ones! lol.
and i definately think you should buy every wedding magazine you can get your hand on amie! i always have to serruptitiously look at them!
xxx
hi amie
I created a new blog its at halandracdyer
hally
funny star
lemonade
Post a Comment