Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Our WInter



Well i know I haven't blogged for a while, despite many hints, prompts etc. to do so, but here it is, complete with pictures, my first post since wedding pictures (and those weren't even the photographers wedding pics...wow, I have fallen behind)

Married life is wonderful, every day I thank God for my husband, I am enjoying my job and really like our little house. I am enjoying the students so much, although the quiet around here since they left is to be enjoyed too. Right now we are on Christmas holidays, we are staying at home, enjoying getting ready for Christmas, Andy's parents are coming tomorrow and my Mum flies out to visit on the 27th, we also plan to spend some time around New Years with Andy's family in summerland so all that is exciting. We have made the decorations in our home on the whole, we even went to the forest to cut down our first tree. I'v included some pictures of this event, it seems I don't have a whole lot of spacial awareness as I was convinced the tree wouldn't be big enough and it ended up being so big we couldn't even almost fit it in our house.

Some highlights have been the weekend we spent in Summerland in oct/nov kinda time and the weekend away we took in Vancouver to go to the Brad Paisley concert, stay at the Fairmont hotel, eat at Feenies and buy a whole lot of furniture.

These are some pictures of our house, the view from our deck etc. and of our car which we are really enjoying.





5 comments:

K said...

Great update- we miss and love you guys and cant wait to see you soon. the kids are excited to have you here for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Ha glad you got the box of pressies! Yes we were actually going for pass the parcel so next time you and Andy should grab a few chairs and play some music! I'm really glad they got there before Christmas...we wanted you to have lots of tiny things to put around your tree when everyone came!

I like the man tree photo the way! The kids send their love, we have a planned pizza night with Adam and Marks crew on Saturday night at your mums so I'll post lots of photos so you can see them all!

Thank you for blogging...you home looks really cute!
Bethx

Helen said...

an update! An, nice car btw! very sporty!
Glad to hear you are so happy (and alive!) XXXX

Anonymous said...

You are so grown up!
Merry Christmas Amie. I love you xx
PS: I may come in February. Watch this space......

PPS: Did you get my card?
Hannah xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow your house looks gorgeous!

Glad to hear you're doing well : )

(This is Rachael Evans btw!)