I'm updating
I looked at Camille Wesser's website today (our wedding photographer) and I was so excited to see some of our wedding pictures on there, she is so talented (as you can see if you look at a few of the pics I've posted on here before) and I am honoured she would put some oof her pics from our wedding on her site.
Andy and I just got back from a week of holidays, we had such a great week, I have never enjoyed just relaxing so much...daily breakfasts in bed, our own private hot tub, an amazing penthouse suite about x5 the siz of our home, mountain views, great restaurants. It was such a great gift. We spent most the week in Whistler with a couple of days in Vancouver ( where I got maternity clothes at H&M and we got stuff for our new house from ikea.) There isn't lots to do in Whistler when you are pregnant.....the activities are pretty limited and I am definitly not acomplished enough at skiing, skating or snowboarding to think I could do it without causing serious harm to myself and the baby. We did go to the top of the mountain on the Gondola's and go for a snowy hike. We had 3 days of sunshine and 2 days of snow. I will add some pics to accompany this post soon.
We have come home to a sea of boxes and a house that is impossible to walk through. We move on Thursday to our new home, just on the other side of the property so not to far but it will be great. It's a new renovation and lots bigger than where we are now. We'll have a room for the baby, an actual bedroom that we can stand up in, a bathtub, an entrance way for the buggy, a laundry room.....it's pretty exciting.
On Friday we have our next ultra sound and I'm excited to see our little baby....I want to say 'our little Nimrod' but I resist. Andy started calling the baby nimrod (which mean Mighty Warrior) because it bugged me so much everytime but it's gone on so long now I've got used to itand sometimes I catch myself almost calling it Nimrod......poor baby.
5 comments:
I've got to say CONGRATULATIONS! again! I'm so glad and happy and ecstatic and it's just another reason to go to Canada! I'm quite glad that I'm going to be a cousin all over again!
I'm also glad you got a week off! I bet that really helped! And you're moving just like us! (well we've already moved but...)
Love you lots! Say Hi to Andy!
Meg*
megamog.
Hello sister-in-law hope the unpacking is going well and you're both enjoying your new space. xx
You were in my dream last night! Hello . XXXXX
yay you're pregnant! Congratulations : )
Rachael (evans)
Hope everything is going well for you.
Post a Comment