Sunday, 5 October 2008

Time with Daddy

Isabelle sure loves her Daddy, the world seems like a brighter place when he's around. Here are some photos.

Cuddles with Daddy before he goes to work.

Play time

Going for a walk


And while Daddy works, Miss Issi and I catch up on some sleep


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amie!! You look so great and Issy is just so sweet. She look so teeny tiny. How much did she weigh? I LOVE the Issy in a bowl weighings. How cute! I'm loving looking at all these pictures. Hope you are getting some sleep.

Love from all the Myers!!

K said...

I love the one with Andy walking with her. What a gorgeous peaceful place for her to grow up. Maybe when Aliah attends Capernwray and you are still there she will be able to visit and play with Isabelle :)

How is she sleeping? If it is any consolation, Aidan didnt sleep completely through the night until he was 5. Seriously.

Hope all is well and cannot wait to meet her and unload some loving onto her.

Hannah said...

s

Anonymous said...

Hi Amie,
You guys look amazingly happy together!! And it's great to see the pictures!

Lots of love from Holland!

Siebretta