Thursday, 19 August 2010

Remember when the Spice girls reunited? This is bigger!!!

I was looking through my blog for my brownie recipie (this is the only place I have it written down) and I started reading posts from Isabelles first days and months and our pregnancy with her. It was so wonderful to read and remember and gaze on her tiny form in the pictures. it took me right back to that time and I realised how much I want to remember this time in the future.

So here I am, once again, declaring my return to blogging. I will wait till I have a few posts up before I announce my comeback to the world, just to make sure I will follow through on my big intentions.

Much has happened since my last post, much we could never have anticipated. We moved to the Okanagan, we have a bakery, we are pregnant....WITH TWINS. The pregnancy has been an adventure so far, well, let's face it, everything in the last 2 months has been an adventure, life has not been dull!

We'll see if I keep up with this blog this time. Hopefully I will because Isabelle's cuteness overwhelms me every day and if I don't record it somewhere, my mind will never hold it all.

No comments: