My Weekend
Last weekend I was ill but the weekend before it held many things that were blogworthy so I thought I would write a few things down.
On the Friday night Andy took me to the theatre to see 'My Fair Lady' the musical. I loved it, it was so cleverly produced and so entertaining. It's such a fun play with so many great songs lik e'I could have danced all night' and 'wouldn't it be lovely' Theatre is something we both really enjoy so it was a very fun thing to do together.
On the saterday we hit the road (well the ferry then the road) with Dan and Hannah for a Spice Girl day in Victoria. Robbie came along for the ride and ended up spending the day with us which was a blast. I'm going to post some pictures of the fun events (andnone events) of this day. Despite thee misfortunes (2 Parking tickets IN ONE DAY...ouch) the day was packed with great things. We stopped and a very cool bakery and cheese place on the way, toured Victoria, hit some shops (Lululemon being a highlight for me in the shopping experience) but one big part of the day was.....WE BOUGHT A VERY COOL VERY PRETTY KITE!!!!!!!
NIgel and Beth gave Andy a kite for Christmas and the craze has hit Capernwray. Lts of people are buying pretty sweet kites and it is SUCH a fun thing to do down on the field. So we bought a pretty amazing stunt kite together which I love flying. This thing can do tonnes of tricks and stuff, it's so much fun. It has a 7ft wingspan and can lift me off the ground when the winds are strong.
We had fun trying it out by the ocean in Victoria. Robbie bought a new kite too, it a rainbow coloured mega foil but his strings got pretty tangled so it was a while before it got to fly.
So here are a few pics from our day in Victoria.......







4 comments:
who is the geek with the whiped cream on his nose!!! he must be a blast to hang out with, lots of fun and even more to come this weekend!
you look like you are having such fun amie! the photos are awesome, its so nice to see ur smiley face again! I hope the fun continues, but that the parking tickets don't...2 in one day, harsh!
Love you lots girly
xxx
wow.
those pics make me REALLY miss Capes-summer style. Sounds like good times!
lotsa love to you!
i'm a little jealous, looks like you are having a fun time. i wish i was there. it's a little slow here in yeovil, being done here with the youth work, and your brother is gone. keep up the fun times, and pass on a hello from me to all the people.
jeff
Post a Comment