Family Vontrap
I wanted to share some pictures of my family. It was really fun have my nieces and nephews together down at Nigel and Beth's farm to celebrate their marriage. Sound of music prevailed through EVERYTHING, it was sung by EVE the whole way down in the car and as soon as she met up with her cousins there was no chance of the hills getting a rest. So here are a few pics and clips from then......
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing




Evie was staying with us that whole weekend. Before she came I had promised her that we would have a real midnight tea party together for us and some toys like I had with Emi last year. When it came time for it she woke up and tried hard but was so sleepy so we postponed it till the morning...it was really fun.

3 comments:
Hurray! You have returned to cyber space!! What a lovely tea party, and what beautiful nieces and nephews! I can't believe Brad Pitt SPOKE to you! How have I not heard this story??? You need to fill me in!! You are due a whopper of an e-mail from me this week, so keep checking your inbox. I love you!!
Hey Amie! Tut tut! Not updating for ages! From the founder of the blogging craze I would have expected better! LOL only kidding!! The tea party looks like it was lots of fun! I would gladly have a midnight tea party!! Your nieces gave a very good performance! If I were them I would have been so camera shy! I was looking through some photos today and came across one of you and burbage dressed as nun's that night we piled into Ffi's and Annika's room to have a sing along to the sound of music!! Hilarious! I think a repeat of that is in order! See you soon! Lots of love Nic xxx
On the video take a sec to not the sly sideways kick Emi (in the pink) gives her little brother when he wants to sing too and interupts the performance.
Post a Comment