Monday, 16 October 2006

Being a celebrity

I always was told I looked like shirley Temple growing up...it's been a few years though
This is really funny to check out

4 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

Everyone always said that I looked like Shirley Temple growing up. I will have to try it. Hope you are doing good.

Poetsch Family said...

By the way you are gorgeous. My brother is so lucky to have found you.

Helen said...

I love it!! its so fun ive been doin everyone on it. apparently i look most like Emma Watson from Harry Potter and in a diff picture where i looked all like men (it was a pretty odd horrific picture) i would be orlando bloom. though if you're going to be any male, i think that's pretty good. Cant wait til you come back, XXX

Katita said...

Yeah I can see the likeness between you! I apparntly look more like a boy han a girl, and the girl I did look like is Glen Close. Hmm...
Can't wait to see you again. Hope you're good.
Kat