Living the very exclusive high life
Well look out for the newspapers on Monday because there should be some pictures of me and Hannah price in there (well maybe not the Canadian Newspapers, or the U.S. ones, probably not even the national ones but certainly the Evening News and channel M)
Last night Hannah and I got all dressed up (in around 20 minutes) and went to The Living Room in Manchester which is a really gorgeous place where apparently lots of celebs hang out (and I can see why) There was an exclusive wedding event on and Virgin Bride asked me to go so they could present me with champagne and the cheque for 3, 000 pounds....off course I was happy to oblige.
It made it so great that Hannah could be here, we had lots of fun, enjoyed all the free fancy drinks and food and schmoozing and then we went to a restaurant that has won a load of awards for it's food but we think needs an award for the extreme attentiveness of it's waiters. We ordered garlic bread and in 25 seconds had a huge pizza then our deserts were incredible.
Having Hannah here has been so wonderful, i have loved every second. She looks incredible in her bridesmaid dress, so stunning! Today we went to town, I tried on my wedding dress in the shop for her, we picked up some wedding things, talked tonnes and then went out to Capernwray Hall to visit mostly (and I measured things like tables) it was really run, we got to write our names on the underside of the patio stones and visit the kids secret den.
having her here has been such a blessing and I am so thankful for these couple of days.
4 comments:
"we got to write our names on the underside of the patio stones and visit the kids secret den" - amazing!!! How cool!
Wow I'm glad you had such a good time, sounded like you had fun(!).
Invitations look AMAZING by the way.
You are a star,
Love you , XXXXXXXXX
Sounds like a really fun couple of days! The photo of you two is great by the way!
I am back on line. Sounds like that the celebration was so much fun. congrats again.
I love the account of our wonderful time together...I miss you and wish you lived down the street! (and I understood what you meant about the patio stones) PS: My Grandma thinks you're absolutely lovely and is so chuffed you invited her to the reception!
Post a Comment