end of the season
(if you haven't seen the season finale of Ugly Betty and you watch it don't read)
Well i just watched the last in the series of Ugly Betty and Oh the drama, oh the sadness. I had shivers and was on the couch with tears in my eyes, who knew Ugly Betty could evoke such emotion but when she had to tell her sister her fiancee had been killed, and Justin doesn't know yet and daniel and Alexis just made up before they crashed the car because the brakes were cut (Which was Alexis's fault) Amanda found out she was really Faye Summers daughter, the prisoners have escaped and Betty's true love Henry is on his way to Texas with his manipulative 2 timing girlfriend who has convinced him she's pregnant with his baby (but Betty has discovered the truth)
Oh the drama, does any one know when series 2 starts?
3 comments:
I have heard about the show but never seen it. It sounds interesting. I do recall America Ferrera getting an award (is that the same show?)
Wat no meantion of the wedding......did you bang your head? Are you ok? We know first aid and can be up in an hour..............
I was crying to!! It was so sad! And dramatic!
Nice summary! XXX
Post a Comment