Having help
Sometimes I have to ask for help!!!!!!!!
My Mum is a great help. She is there to shop with me and advise me, there to pitch ideas to, my Mum cleans up after me (sometimes) when I have craft and scraps of paper and stuff everywhere, she has become the post office's most regular customer and is single handedly keeping the post office open with mailing invitations, dresses, shoes etc. all over the place. She is great. It's my Mum's writing on the invitation envelopes.
My Mum has been helping me fold all these favour boxes (which I now have to decorate,) and she has been helping me punch napkin rings.
this weekend Nigel, beth and the kids came up. This afternoon Granny Smith came for lunch and we sat round threading the rose petals that blew off the rose bush in the storm so they can hang, dry and be used for confetti.
It's good to have help! Andy and I are really thankful for it!
4 comments:
awww. I so wish I was there. All that crafting going on without me. Not fair. Just kidding. Your mom and company sound like such blessings to have, especially around this time when there is so much for you all to do. The rose petals are such a nice touch.
Your Mum sounds like a legend!
Stupid question - what are favour boxes?! I don't understand wedding lingo!
I was thinking the same as Kelly. I wish I could be there to help you. Thanks for the B-day card by the way. So glad you are getting married to my little brother. I get so excited thinking about the wedding, and coming to England. I;m like a little kid on Christmas Eve.
Yeahh we got our internet back today! It was really fun to spend time with you all this week-end! We're hung some petals this week at home too... beth
Post a Comment