Saturday, 22 September 2007

I'm married

here are a few taster pics of the most wonderfull day...this is just the start of many many more to come...I can't wait for the photographers pictures...These are just a few snapshots we have from guests at the wedding, we're xcited to see more



















16 comments:

April said...

so beautiful! Wish we were there.

Brad and Samantha said...

Amie...everything looked amazing... and of course you were radiantly beautiful! I too wish we were there.

Jen J said...

Congratulations Amy!! (and Andy)! It looks like it was a fairytale wedding. Blessings on your marriage:) Hope to see you guys soon - are you heading to Capernwray to work there at all?

Anonymous said...

wish i could have been there too!! you look so beautiful! and andy looks handsome too! congrats you guys!!!

xo chels

Caroline said...

Congrats!! Looks like the day was everything you wanted it to be! I'm so happy for you both :)

K said...

Hi Amie-

Hope things are settling down for you 2 now and that your day was everything you dreamed. It was THE most beautiful wedding i have ever been too. We are in holland now and go home Sunday. Talk to you then-

Christine said...

Congratulations!! From the few photos here it looks like the most amazing day! I'm so happy for both of you, and was thinking about you that day. Can't wait to see more photos! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Take care and all the best!
love, Christine

Anonymous said...

Hello I just wanted to note how beautiful you looked Andy in that suit.....I mean we've only really ever seen you in a big baggy sweater, jog bottoms and crocks so it was so great to know you clean up so well!!!!!!!

Seriously though Ames you looked stunning and I hope the day was everything you hoped it would be!
Miss you both
Beth, Nidge and kids!

Vicki said...

I am one of Jolanda's friends and have been following your wedding plans for a while now (and actually even before you were engaged!). I saw all the photos that the Poetsch family took. You are a beautiful bride and Andy a stunning groom! Congratulations to you both.

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Wow! How stunning! You put Lady Di's royal wedding to shame. You were radiant and it looked like a magical day. Wish we could have been there to share in your joy.

Anonymous said...

Hi you two people Nidge is working on the lap top that has e-mail (we really need to put it on this one too sometime) thank you for sending through some photos of the wedding....they are so beautiful.I know you're both busy getting into married life and work etc but some photos of your new home would be great to see too or we can wait till we get out there to see it!

Love you both...
Beth!

Helen said...

i had a really weird dream last night that you were having a second wedding (dont know why) and it was very strange! Did you get my email?!
Love XXXXX

K said...

Hi! We have sent you guys a few emails in the past week. Are you getting them? How is life over there?? Hope to see you soon-

Anonymous said...

Hi Amie and Andy, thank you so much for my birthday bible, I absolutely LOVE it, and it's handbag size so I can take it everywhere. I miss you very much.
Megan*

Anonymous said...

Amy your dress is so gorgeous.
and the whole thing looked like it went perfectly :)

Beth said...

Yes you are married.......so am I lets move on!!!!!!!! For those of us who work at home, educate at home and live in the middle of no where a post now and again would be greatly appreciated! Really all I'm saying is we miss you and your "man" and being up at Manchester for the markets reminded us of you guys being home last year and the putting in of the OVEN....although we get to eat the mince pies without you which is a good thing!
Hope you're having fun!!!!!!