2 more days

Thursday night is the Venetian Carnevale/masquerade ball thing. I am very excited, I have made my own masque. I have never been to a masqued thing (although there have been a couple here this year already) it all seems very Romeo and Juliette to me. I'm mostly excited to wear a ball gown, get ready with my friends (into our ball gowns) have a nice meal (in the ball gown) hang out with friends and dance (in the ball gown) The great thing about uni is that if you wanted to you could find a ball to go to most weeks probably....it's a very odd way to live.
2 comments:
I hope you have a fantasic time at the ball in your "ball gown". CAn't wait to see some pictures of you in your "ball gown". Let us know how the food tasted while in your "ball gown" Have fun.
I love your ball gown and your mask is lovely, athough a little prickly on my face...Tomorrow night should be good.....love you
XX
Post a Comment