The days after today
I have to offer apologies to everyone who has kept checking this blog over Christmas and has been feeling 'Groundhog day syndrome' It has been 'TODAY' for a VERY long time I know. Now I am back up in Durham, university started this week and I am ready to get blogging again.
So all the things I was looking forward to in 'TODAY' did happen and all exceeded my expectations...
Christmas came and went...
My Family came and went...





Andy came and went.....
And now I am back with Durham, it's so great to see everybody,

I've moved into a new room which has been fun and I'm looking forward to the the Lord's continued faithfulness in this new term! I'll keep you posted!
5 comments:
Its nice to see whats happening in your life.
Ha ha, Well it is nice to see some pics.
andy
You're back!! It's good to see some highlights and hear of your expectation of God's faithfulness. I still appreciate you very much. : )
You and Andy look so happy. Thank you for updating your blog with pics of your family. We all can't wait to meet you. I know Andy is thrilled.
She's back!!
woo hoo. nice pictures (thats a genuine comment btw!!)you have such a large family amie!! must be nice, and crazy!good to hear life goes on from "today". love you,Xx
Post a Comment