I blame Hannah
Hannah price has tagged me (thanks Han) to share 5 obscure things or little known facts about myself, hmmm what to share, this is trickier than I thought it would be.....
1. I am quite fussy about what mugs/glasses I like to drink out of. There are certain glasses I like for water, others for juice, tea tastes best in a Disney mug but I never like coffee in a Disney mug. This isn't a specific formula that can be figured out, it's more of a general feeling.
2.Growing up I didn't really didn't like any of my names very much so I was allowed to add a name every year for a few years which means my name is quite long. Although officially it is Amie Helen Joy Dyer it became Amie Helen Joy Emma Anna Lucy Victoria Dyer.
3. Some physical things..... I have a tiny scar on my eye lid from falling into a rose bush when I was little. I have a piece of pencil lead in the roof of my mouth from spinning round in a chair whilst chewing on a pencil and watching neighbor's (the Aussi soap) when I was 6 and I can still feel it. I have a little birth mark on my left wrist. I have had more broken bones than I care to list right now.
4. Ever since I first had Pride and Prejudice read to me when I was about 7 I have wanted to be Elizabeth Bennett. i don't know that this is a very obscure thing, as I've grown up and meet more people I am discovering it is somewhat of a truth universally acknowledged that most girls do aspire to being Lizzy.
5. This weekend was my two year anniversary of when I started drinking coffee, my first coffee was a caramel Macchiato in Starbucks in Vancouver.
I think I am supposed to tag other people now but I don't know who to tag so I'm just going to say that if you want to do this you're officially tagged by me.
On a less accusing note.....I love Hannah and I am so excited to spend another summer with her, doing some groovy spice dances 
and belting out Eternal, Take That and Sclub7 and going out on Vic dates with our very own Sporty Spice (Dan Horne)
we have lots of adventures and pranks to get planning so if anyone has any suggestions please send them in to us!
4 comments:
When I have time I will play the tag game.
By the way, Caramel Macchiato or whatever the heck it's called, does NOT count as COFFEE!! haha....good blog, you are funny, have fun at your ball Cinderella..
BRING ON THE SUMMER BABY!!!
hmmm.....caramel macchiato's....
I do feel the need to defend caramel macchiato's. Although they are probably more of a cousin of the coffee family rather than a core member they're still in the family. I have since expanded my coffee horizons but they are still my first coffee love and I can't forget my roots. They are just so good and yummy and sticky mmmmm.
Post a Comment