Tuesday, 31 January 2006

The 'Suzy says run'ning club


I just wanted to give a little shout out to the girls I run with. This is Annika and Naomi who have become two of my closest friends since coming to Durham and are 2 of the 3 girls I will be living with next year. Once a month we try to go out as our 'reward' for getting up early and running (sometimes we deserve the reward more than others.) This picture was taken at the most recent of our infamous 'running club socials' Although we moan and think we hate it we do have a lot of fun and it isn't unusual for us to be laughing so much we have to stop running (especially Naomi) when we get lost, get rag doll syndrome, yell random things or plan our "EJCR meetings." Cheers girls, here's to the 'marathon'?!?!

4 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

Good for you to be getting up early to run. I like what you did to your blog.

Have a good day.

Helen said...

I loved those early morning!!
i really shouldn't have given up running, but i think i would die if i started again now..o well....happy times....XXX

Helen said...

o wow family explosion indeed...but lovely all the same...
...and o o can you put pictures of your house on your blog cos i want to see what my "adoptive second home" will look like....

Amie said...

I will put pictures on but I want to wait till we have signed the contracts (which are now in finally) and also we are going to look at it again this week so I will take some better pics. I am excited to show it off though...very, very soon!

The aforementioned family explosian can be found at the bottom of the blog, my little tribute to the magic that is Disney Land and some of my lovley family.