the most amazing suprise
Oh my goodness, Andy is here. He has come to England and suprised me for my Birthday (and valentines day) I had NO IDEA, everyone kept it a secret so well!!!!!!!
I came home from work and he called so I was sat on my bed talking to him then I turn around and he is walking in the room. My mouth hung open for a good 10 minutes, I still can hardly believe it.
I have heard people talk about needing to pinch themselves to see if they are dreaming, well I really couldn't tell if I was dreaming or it was real.
So wonderful!!!!!!!
I am so happy!!!!!!!
it's true, he's here, I can't believe it!
12 comments:
Yeahhhh we are so glad for you he's here! What a great birthday/valentines pressy! Have fun you two!!!!! Blog loads of photos so we can share!x
Vayda just read your blog and she said that was very nice of Uncle Andy to do that for Amie. I am so happy for you guys. Enjoy this time together. I agree with Beth, some pics would be awesome. I love seeing how happy the two of you are when you are together. Say Hi to Andy from us. Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines DAy.
Awww... way to go Andy!! What a wonderful surprize!! Well my question "when will you see Andy again?" has been answered? I hope you two have a great time together!
Luv,
Sam:)
Have a great time together-
Hey Amie!
It must be so great to get such a surprise! Enjoy your time together!!!
And say hi to Andy from Ronald and me!
ooooh YES thank you for being so wonderfully beautiful that Andy can't
stay away. If you ask me why Andy owes me a chocolate cake to actually two one for monopoly and one for my birthday and of course I'm going to get the monopoly one because I have to win to get it!
Wow! That's the bestest surprise ever!!!!!
Hope you have a great time and happy birthday!!! Love you x
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! THAT IS AMAZING! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(You must be pretty OVERWHELMED by this whole thing ;))!!
LOVE YOU! xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox
PS: You have one killer boyfriend.
Oh could not wait to finally hear that he has surprised you. I knew that he was coming and jsut wanted to hear how happy you are :). Happy Birthday, Amie!
Antonia.
Hi Amie First Happy Birthday.
Enjoy your time togetther. That was a big surprise. We are in Holland right now and having a good time.Say hi to Andy .Tobad it was to expensive to come here but thats the way it is
Love sape and Margaret
Amie! Happy birthday and valentines and all that! What a great surprise! Say hi to my cousin for me! hehe... surprises are vey fun, especially big ones like a trip over to see you! I have started to blog too, and thought I'd say hi!
Amie D how you be? Anyhow, thought you'd wanna know someone else who knows about your blog... Nathan from year one. Trust your doing well and growing in grace. My family has just welcomed my first niece, so, other than that, just persuing the american right of life, liberaty and the persuite of happiness. That's so cool that andy just showed up, actually, its hillarious! Guess who Im spending this evening with... give you a hint, the austrailian side of a guggenheimer... however that's spelled. Anyhow, Cheers mate!
Post a Comment