Sunday, 11 February 2007

sorry and ramblings

I realised today I haven't updated in 2 weeks...wow, that's flown by. To be honest I have hardly been reading blogs either, it'snot been intentional, I don't have any excuses for why I have been too busy to blog, I've just lost interest in updating mine I guess. Hopefully I'll get back into it now.

I have been going to the gym more these last two weeks, the exciting thing is I LOVE going to the gym now, I really enjoy it, I am kind on dissapointed on days when I can't go. I find I have do much more energy. I went on the scales at the gym just over a week ago, I wasn't very good at going to the gym last month and wasn't feeling like I had lost any weight but I was amazed because I had lost 9 and a half pounds (I guess that's what eating up left over Christmas treats does for you amazingly enough) This week I went on again and was excited because I had been working out lots and felt slimmer and I was the same weight as a week ago. At first I was kind of dissapointed but then I did the Body % fat thing and I had lost0.7% of my total weight of fat and built muscle so then I felt better.

Work is going really well, I love it more all the time. There have been a lot of changes this last week or two, we have a bunch of new children moving into our preschool class which makes the class feel younger but they are also less rambuncious than the older ones. I am taking thurs and fri off this week because it's my birthday. I will have a birthday party with the children at work on Wednesday afternoon.

So that's kind of what's going on. This morning I went to church then spent the afternoon hanging out, doing crafty things with my neice.

2 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

Happy Birthday Amie. Hope you have a great day. Congrats on the gym thing. So nice to feel good about ourselves. Have a great weekend.

Brad and Samantha said...

Amie Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day spending it with the ones that you love! Good job at going to the gym. Brad and I too recently got a membership to the YMCA here in town. It has been great to work out again. I love going.. well that's not entirely true. Once i get there I love it. It is that initial getting off my butt that is the challenge for me. We are going 4 times a week. When will you see Andy again?? Ok well I hope your day is filled with lot's of little blessings!
Lot's of Love,
Samantha:)