Wednesday, 7 March 2007

3 and a half weeks

Well, it is two weeks since Andy left (although it feels longer) and only three and a half till HE COMES BACK.......I think I'm a pretty lucky girl. He will be here for Easter and I can't wait. After that it will be just under three months until I go out to canada for the summer to work at Capernwray. I am going to be working with the 4 and 5's and am so excited, I have more ideas than ever and am thrilled to be doing this age group. ALSO I can't help but stand back in amazement at how it's worked out. From my job giving me the summer off to do it, and then the way the money has come together to make it possible, I am enjoying resting in the Lord in these things and giving thanks for His goodness, leading and provision.

10 comments:

April said...

Oh, that'll be so fun!! Too bad Micah isn't 4 or 5.

K said...

Hi Amie- Aliah will be writing you shortly to say thank you to you and Andy again for your gift. She was so thrilled. Her exact words were, "How cool is this??!!" ha. Take Care-

Nicola said...

Hey Amie! It's good to hear that everything is working out really well for you, God is amazing isn't he! It's plain to see you had a fantastic birthday, roll on easter! I'm looking forward to a break, things are manic here in old Durham! for me anway but I am managing to hold off that nervous breakdown that feels just around the corner lol! You're very amusing comments on epilating are making me consider investing! lol!! Take care!! Love Nic xxx

Poetsch Family said...

I am so happy for you (and us) that you are going to be here for the summer. We will for sure have to get together at some point. Yeah. Enjoy your visit with Andy at Easter.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are gonna be out this way again in the summer. I hope I can see you sometime. I will be in school (booo!) but I hope to bolt over to capes every so often if time and money allow. Hope all is well.
cheers
-christina

Beth said...

OH do the environment a favour and just marry each other!

Hannah said...

Call me you little scallywag.

Anonymous said...

I love Beth's comments - they are hilarious(!)

Beth said...

Hay there sister-in-law person, knowing that I failed my GCSE MATHS (GOT A "D"), does that mean Andy will be here next week-end cause your nieces and nephew are looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

amie dyer, how long will you be at capes for? I'll be there for men's conference - August 23-26, if the Lord tarries.