Tomorrow
It's been a while since I wrote on my blog, I haven't read other people's a whole lot either recentlly, I think it is something I phase in and out of, sometimes I am 'in the blogging zone' and sometimes there is just too much else going on.
3 and a half weeks has become tomorrow since my last posts and I can't wait.
This weekend has been full and there iis still lots to do and organise before tomorrow. My Mum has been away all weekend, my Dad just arrived hom. My niece Evie has been here for the weekend with My 16 year old niece Beth and her boyfriend David. We hung out, yesterday we went into town, ate McDonalds and went to see 'The Last Mimzi' which, despite some weird newAge stuff was a really good film, it reminded me a lot of E.T. and Evie loved it, I think she'll be back at the cinema watching it again before very long.
Andy comes tomorrow (did I mention that?????) The week is already filling up with so much we need to do but hopefully lots of time to just hang out and have fun with people too. Tuesday we are going up to Capernwray Hall till Wednesday which should be great. My brother Adam and his very fun and loud family will all be staying here at the house all week and we are looking forward to Nigel's family and Marks family visiting too.
I'm looking forward to some great times, I'll keep you posted!
3 comments:
Hi Amy- I knew this post would come soon! I know you guys will again have a great time together there. Sounds like alot going on for you! say a big hi to Andy and have lots of fun. Look forward to hearing about your adventures together.
hey, it's also a long time since i have read people's blogs but i do always love to catch up on the lives of my friends!
i hope you have a great easter with andy. lots of love to you both
xxx
Hi Amy! I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement to Andy!! It's such excting news! You really must publish a post explaining the whole proposal now! : )
Post a Comment