princess or spiderman dress?
This morning when one of the little girls was dropped off her Mum said she keeps talking about Amie's wedding and sparkly ring. Apparently last night she was telling her Mum "Amie's going to have a princess wedding and wear the princess dress but Rosemary isn't getting married so she can't have a princess dress, she will just have to wear the spiderman dress." (Rosemary is the girl I work with, she is my age)
I suddenly realised that,in there 2/3 year old minds, my wedding is going to be Disney princess themed. I also realise that when I talk about my wedding dress being like a princess dress, I am pretty sure they think I am going to be wearing the princess dress from our dressing up box (which is pink and similar to a disney sleeping beauty dress) and Rosemary will have to be spiderman.
2 comments:
What a great idea. A Disney wedding!I would love to come as Belle. Just kdding. That is pretty cute.
Our girls would love that. We are so excited for the wedding. We can't wait to hear more detials. When is the website up and going? So excited just can't hide it.
Post a Comment