Saturday, 21 April 2007

more updates on the wedding plans

Ok so almost a week on since my last post on wedding planning. This week we have been busy. There are far more aspects to planning a wedding than I would have thought of but everything continues to come together more.

This week I have been working on our invitations lots. I am still enjoying it and really hoping to have them all made before I stop enjoying it. This week, invitation making has included lots of cutting, slicing and sticking of homeade papers and quite a lot of sewing!!! I think it is definitly my most organised craft project ever. I like to spread out all over the place when I do art but this time I am doing things in stages as Andy recommended and tidying thinngs away into the big basket like my Mum recommended and it's going quite smoothly. There was one moment of panic when the paper roses arrived in the wrong shade of pink but, alas, it was quickly solved.

As of today I have my bridemaid dresses chosen. The 2 adult bridesmaids had a change of dress today and I am happier with the new one. I picked up the last bit of Aliah's outfit today too so now it's a matter of gettingthings all over the world to check they fit. We're pretty much finalised on who our bridal party will be now and are very excited for everyone of them.

We have been working on our website quite a bit this week so soon we'll let you all look at it. We just have a couple of details to confirm, probably at the begining of this week and then we'll start using that more. We're excited, there is going to be lots of information and everything on it.

We have been doing lots of other things to, there are so many decisions to make, lots of visa stuff to look at and plans for the future, guest lists to make up etc... I was really ill this week too which didn't help. I was throwing up lots and in a lot of stomach pain but I'm better now.

So hopefully all the girls will like the dresses I have picked out for them as much as I do and we'll get some more things firmed up this week.

That's all for now

2 comments:

K said...

Aliah is so thrilled to be with Meg in the wedding party. If things dont fit, we will get them altered over here. You have enough to worry about!! Thanks for asking about the guestbook. I cant wait to get to work on it. Ed tried to see Andy in Victoria, but it didnt work out unfortunately, but maybe we will all go back there soon. take care.

Poetsch Family said...

You are busy. Glad you are feeling better. The girls are so excited to see their dresses.