Wednesday, 13 June 2007

numbers

7.5 that's the number of days I have left at work.
17 that's the number of children in my class I'll have to say good bye to and miss so much
20 that's how many day's till I go to Canada
3 thats the number of weeks till I see Andy
7 that's how many weeks I'll be there
14 that's how many weeks till the wedding
100 that's the number of favour boxes now folded in our dining room
11 that's how many of the favour boxes are folded
126 that's how many invitations have been made and sent
5 that's how many rsvp's we have had back
60 that's how many meters of organza are in our hall way waiting to be cut sewn and used to decorate the reception
5 that's how many different types of flowers I have ordered for the wedding
400 that's how many roses I ordered
3 that's how many of the prettiest ever flipflops I bought last night for adult bridesmaids
1 ring cushion arrived yesterday
22 that's how many pounds I've lost in weight
7 that's how many times I've tried on my dress
10 that's how many suits we are hiring
6 that's how many of the bridesmaid dresses that are in our front bedroom (others are in various locations around the world)
4 that's how many cute little girl chocolate brown polka dot tights I bought yesterday
11 that's how many vases are in the front room
32 that's how many floating candles are in boxes upstairs

4 comments:

K said...

wow! I hope you have a great time on Thetis this summer. We may get to visit then.

Again- the invitations were amazingly beautiful.

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL (laugh out load) that's really funny Auntie Amie, glad you're having a good time planning it all.
Can't wait ta seeya
Megan
MEGAMOG

Helen said...

400 Roses?!!!
Nice! XX

Beth said...

399 roses too few, 401 too many........I hope your getting all those flowers delivered to site or it could be an interesting car journey up! (but one I'd like to see even more than your wedding party all fitting into the mini we're voting for!)