Weight watchers is sponsered by MY WEDDING
I get teased that my vwedding is sponsered by 'Virgin' bu this wedding is doing a bit of sponsering of it's own, I am suprised by how many people are joining weightwatchers for the wedding.
I was the first, I joined right at the end of Feb/beginning of March so about 3 and a half months ago and have lost just over 20lbs, since then friends have joined, my Mum has started going with me (and lost 6 and a half pounds in her first week) and my sister in law Beth joined her own unique meeting.
So many people have a hard time with the idea of paying money to have someone weigh you and I understand that but it really does became such a little group where you support each other. two women who started when I did have lost 30pounds and one guy who joined after me has lost 50, I think it depends how overweight you are to start with. Also I am not the most faithful of weightwatchers, I am the kind who will take an excuse not to track and although the wedding is my motivation it also is my excuse to not bother,
I 'need' chocolate,
I'm too busy to track,
but I have to try all these free samples of chocolates for favours
ok I've chosen the chocolates so the samples aren't free anymore but I still need to be reminded of how amazing the chocolates are (they are belgium, very exclusive and so far everyone I've given one too hasn't managed to eat it without stopping and saying 'mmmmmm' wow that's good)
If I loose much more my dress will never fit!!!!!!
but I do have to say I think weightwatchers is great and loosing some weight has made me feel lots better....I just have to see if I can keep it up over the summer when And's cooking!
3 comments:
Amie.. good for you.. I too joined WW about 4 weeks ago. I have lossed 5 pounds. I still would like to lose another 15-20 before the end of August! If you stick to your points it really does work hey! I have enjoyed looking at you wedding website.. it sounds and looks like your going to have an amaing wedding. Well of course you will.. your Amie Dyer! :) Well I was just visiting Heather this last weekend and we are very excited to see you in August! When do you head back to Capes?
Sam:)
Yeahh WW how cool is that...I'll pay you to give your mum some of that chocolate as she'c not allowed to get her silver seven before me or I'll never live it down!
The invitation arrived today and it is so beautiful. It is a work of art. Aliah is in love with the seal on the envelope and cut it out to keep it. So gorgeous. You did an amazing job!
Post a Comment