Monday, 18 December 2006

Andy's here

For anyone who has got fed up with checking Andy's blog and seeing no updates so given up......NEWS FLASH...he's updated. I'm not sure what he's said so I'll update later or tomorrow but check out his for now. It's probably an amazing blog because it's taken him a REALLY long time to write it and I am wanting to get into town!!!!!!

I haven't blogged much this week, it's been busy and I was in hospital for a couple of days but I will try and write about that in a post coming to a computer near you soon.

I'm VERY happy to have him here, very, very happy!!!!!!

xxx

3 comments:

K said...

just left a comment on his blog to say hi and glad he made it okay. have a wonderful time together over CHristmas. We are hoping for lots of pictures soon! Thanks again for the card. It was neat for the kids to get a card from England!

Take Care-

Antonia Jacobson geb Oehm said...

Hello hello.
Nice to hear that Andi is back at your house. Im back in Canada now, and am enjoying to be back here. Unfortunatly, havent managed yet to give you a call since my last attempt, but it WILL happen! Also, if you want, you can ring here any time as well, at Jeff's house. Have fun with Andi...oh Im sure you will:). Antonia.

Katita said...

Yay I'm so glad you're with Andy again. I hope you guys have a wonderful time together.
I'm still in Durham but going home tomorrow! Yay! Essays all done and dusted.
Love you
Kat