ciao bella
This weekend my Brother Nigel, Beth and their kids came up to stay. Thankfuly they are as in to X-Factor as I am so it made it more fun to have more people to watch it with and we each voted
...UNFORTUNATLY Ben got kicked out which proved there is little justice in this world (or at least little taste in this country) as that means Ray is still in. At Least Leona is still in the running, now if she doesn't win it when she's up against Ray next week in the final I don't know what I'll do.
COME ON LEONA!!!
Apart from watching X-Factor Nigel and Beth went out and I did some cooking. I wanted to cook some things to put in the freezer so life is easier at Christmas (because there are a whole lot of people going to be here around Christmas) Hally helped with the onions and garlic which was great because it meant I had someone to cry with...it also meant I had someone to attempt an Italian accent with as we cooked 'Italian.' The extent of it was really 'ciao bella.'
We also made a chocolate cake...a very messy chocolate cake, a 'don't try and move it from the rack to the plate or it will fall apart' chocolate cake BUT a very, very yummy one
2 comments:
I don't understnad why this picture is the wrong way round...i don't understnad all this beta blogger stuff.
well if you turn your head round about 90 degrees you get the general jist of it. Gutted about Ben being kicked off X-factor too...
Post a Comment