Thursday, 13 April 2006

Happy Birthday Dad

Today was the day we chose to celebrate the upcoming "big" birthday for my Dad.

This is a picture of my family. It was so much fun to have all my family together (and some friends) for a BBQ. We played, hung out and had some fun...





and Zachary scored 3 goals in football

Later in the afternoon the children decided the whole family should be involved in reinacting Narnia....
They arrived in on the train

Edmund was decieved by the Snow Queen



Then captured with Mr Tumnus
They met the Beavers
Lucy befriended Aslan

Edmund was injured
and all that happens inbetween...drama, drama, drama!!!

It was fun though, I really enjoy times when my family get to be together.

3 comments:

Andy Wouda said...

Amie,

This looks like you all had such a great time. I wish I could have been their. I could have played as an extra in Narnia, What ever would have been great. Every one looks good in the picture and I can't wait to see every one again.

K said...

Hi Amie! It was very nice to see you when you were here.

Aliah will be tickled when she reads this about Narnia.
The kids are putting on a Narnia play.

After Seussical...

After Cats...

After Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat...

Anonymous said...

Hi Auntie Amie,
Me and Emilia think that the show was rubbish, we missed loads of parts,like when Santa Claus came and the boys kept being silly. The christmas one was certainly better. Thats the end love from Geneva.