The last two weeks

I really don't have a clue with where to start. I want to write about how wonderful the last couple of weeks were but I don't think I can do it justice on a blog. After a great few days at Capes we drove with Andy's parents out to Summerland, B.C. It's very beautiful there, lots of mountains, gorgeous lakes and lots or orchards and vineyards. Saturday I met his whole family and gained a new best friend in Andy's niece Vayda, Sunday I met LOTS of people at church and in the evening we saw the African Childrens Choir. The rest of the week was full too but not too full. Most mornings started slowly (with Gouda cheese), most evenings ended relaxing in the hot tub and inbetween lots of fun was to be had. We went shopping in Kelowna, went out for dinner and a movie, out for coffee's, saw Summerland, visited with people and spent time every day with Andy's family, I really enjoyed getting to know his family, and playing with his nieces and nephews. Vayda had seen pictures of me on my blog and said "you used to be on my computer in my house and now you're here!" well unfortunately I am back to being on the computer again for a while but I hope to see them again soon.
So there is a very brief overview of our week. I loved every minute!!! My computer bailed in the middle of the week so I don't have many digital pics.
For more pictures check Andy's
6 comments:
Lots of fun we had, thank you again for coming, oh and I think it was your camara that bailed not the computer.
Hi Amie!
How fun to see what you're up to these days. Yeah! You got to visit Capernwray! How very fun. I hope you are doing well and continuing to grow more deeply in love with the Lord.
We had such a great time with you. The girls keep asking for you and Andy. Hope your trip home wasn't too long.
WHO ARE THOSE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE?? Sounds like you're having a fantastic time!You got to see the African Children's Choir, aren't they fantastic? They were what first inspired me at age 9. Hey Ames, soon we will be only an hour or 2 apart..and I won't see you! :(
im writing a comment on your blog (because i know you like my stupid comments!)but i sdont know what to write at all. so just to say, i miss you and look forward to seeing you in just over a week, XX
Aliah cried as we drove away the last they saw you. She missed you and had hope to be able to visit more but you were kept pretty busy while you were here.
Hope to see you again!
Post a Comment