Saturday, 29 April 2006

WHO donnit?????


Last night Nicola put on a wild west murder mystery party for her birthday. It was so much fun, we ate Chilli, Listened to country music and all had a part and scrips and clues and stuff. It turned out Nicola herself was the murderer in the end. It was so much fun though, I loved getting to fake an accent and play the part.



2 comments:

Andy Wouda said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I would have liked to have been there! I think the woman in black looks guilty of the murder!

Hannah said...

Miss Dyer! I am here in ye olde englande for a couple more days, but you haven't e-mailed me your Durham number! Grandma's number is...actually I am going to e-mail it to you...the internet can be a bit dodgie! Lots of love xoxo PS I definitely have decided that the next summer we do on staff we are doing at Capernwray Hall.