Happy Birthday's
Today was Ffions birthday (yay) now she's 20!!!!! We went out for really amazing cocktails and then some went on to a club. It was fun, This is us in Mary's Bar before we went out. Hope you had a great day girlie:-)
So celebrating with Ffion was fun but it was ALSO Andy's birthday today!!! I wish so much I could have been there for that one but trying to cram 2 parties into one night when there a few thousand miles apart proved trickier than I thought....well impossible really. I did get to spend some time on the phone with him too though which is always great. Happy birthday Andy!!!
2 comments:
ok ok first post! fantastic night. lovely lovely. chase the ace. yeah!
whatever kat. x x x
Chase the ace? Kat...what?!?! Anyways, great night out, fab time, can't wait to do it some more once exams are finished! x
Post a Comment