Comfort food
Helen said tonight...
"one thing I have learnt since coming to Durham is that crisps and dips and stuff are way better movie watching food than chocolate...I learnt that from you Amie"
Tonight we curl up to watch a (not so great) movie, Helen has chocolate but I suddenly say "Do you feel like tuna?" she gives me a strange look but she was convinced pretty fast. I love chocolate but, when it comes to comfort food, I am more of a savory person. We had Tuna mayonnaise with crisps tonight which is one of my two fave comfort foods...the other is mashed potato. I love Andy's Bistro mash where he mashes the potatoes with olive oil and roasted garlic...mmmm I also like my mashed potatoes a lot which I make at home for my Mum and me where I fry little pieces of bacon and spring onion and mash that in with butter. I really need to find more healthy comfort foods!
2 comments:
Oh those potatoes!!!
amie, you'll have to learn how to make them if your going to be at school in the fall! I can make them for you though in the summer!
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment