It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing
I LOVE Jazz music, I LOVE Big Band, I LOVE swing dancing (the improvised "watch out" style) so this night was a fantastic night for me, so much fun. All year I have been wanting to find a place to swing dance, a salsa club and/or a country/line dancing club........when you live in a tiny town like Durham such ambitions are somewhat lofty. But Hey Presto, last week in Durham for the year and I achieve 2 of my 3 'club' dreams. Latin night a few days ago and now Big Band night. Here are the pics we grabbed when we weren't dancing...
The first part was just hanging out and enjoying the music, the place was packed so we missed out on a candle lit table but we did nab the steps!!!!!!! Just incase you were wanting to see MORE girlie group pics here we are again!!!
Mark and Heather showing their stuff
even if we don't know what we're doing at least we look good
and when intermission comes we head back to our step.
3 comments:
man i really do look like im crying in that last picture!!
So glad your blog is up and running again.
Lots of Love,
XX
oh dear me...look at the face!
i think i was trying to pout!Sultry vixen?... give it up ffion itl never happen! lol
I think it's pretty funny how all three of you comment on how you look
Post a Comment