Friday, 16 June 2006

Latina


Last night we decided to celebrate the 'summer birthday's' of our friends as we won't be together to do so this summer, we headed out for a not so quiet meal at Wetherspoons, we were surrounded by drunken England thugs celebrating our win (2-0 oh yeah), the place was packed but I'm pretty sure our table was louder than the rest of the heaving pub/restaurant combined (not necesarily a good thing)

After this we headed to the Latin America night. Oh my goodness, I think I was born to be latina, I LOVED it so much, the beat, the music, the atmosphere and most of all the dancing....what a blast, the couple of salsa lessons came in handy from earlier this year but mostly the music just carried the dancing, it was great...this is my fave picture from the night, I took it and was laughing to hard. This guy was a total random, we don't know him , I think Helen's face tells the story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Latina*, Amie Dyer, not Latino. Hehe. I myself, Amie Dyer, and I know you'll be surprised at this, have been learning some latino dancing. Preparing for the wedding of my friend here in Ontario..

Ffi said...

I know him!!! he is from Obs fest! he helped me and Kat cheat...I mean win at Poker! His name was Tim I think? Kat do you know?
hehe randomness! x

Helen said...

you ruined it!! The whole point is that he;s a total random not that anyone knows him!!