Monday, 26 June 2006

I bought a pirate ship!!!


ok so it's a pirate ship tent with inflatable base BUT, in just a few days, when the little ones add their splash of imagination to it, it might as well be a real pirate ship (or whatever else they choose.

I am looking forward to the next few days, transforming the seminar rooms into the funnest rooms in Capernwray. Unpacking toys that carry 5 summers of memories, shopping for supplies, brain storming ideas, catching up with people. I always enjoy these few days that come first yet throughout them I am always just itching for the children to come.

There are a few 'toy additions' to look forward to this summer, a brand new wagon is one that I am particularly excited about, those things are invaluable for moving multiple toddlers from the playground to the sandbox.

So tonight is packing night. I have set myself the challenge of getting EVERYTHING into my grey suitcase, tent included.....challenge Annika eat your heart out! I fly out tomorrow lunch time, I'm looking forward to the experience of the flight and most of all to having Andy waiting to meet me at Vancouver airport and spending some time with him before we head out to the island on Wednesday.

YaY!!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

did that wee guy come with your pirate ship then?!