I found you!!!
One little girl at work is very cute, whenever I walk in the room she says "I found you" even if she hasn't seen me since the day before...I never knew I was lost, but thanks!
Tomorrow is Space biscuit baking day for me and the kids (fun times) AND photograph day. A prof photographer is coming in to take each child's 'Christmas picture' It will be interesting to try to keep them clean for long enough!!! It's funny, our two year olds have more designer clothes than I do. Many of them I have not seen wear the same outfit twice (one of them I have not seen wear the same pair of shoes more than twice) they have Burbery dresses, Elle shirts, armani t-shirts etc. It seems crazy when they get so messy and grow so fast. Today we had to strip one little girl down to her pants for lunch because she was getting tomato meatball sauce all over her white designer cotton shirt.
They are great, I am having lots of fun with them, they are not always good, 12-13 two year olds, journeying through the terrible two's together makes for a challenging day, they pretty much have the terrible two spectrum covered between them but they are great, very cute and I am enjoying spending days with them lots.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are having fun. One is plenty for me. Although they seem to listen to others better that to their moms anyways. Take care.
Post a Comment