Tuesday, 14 November 2006

spending time with THREE year olds

Today I got to spend the day with the 3 year old class at the other nursery. The other nursery is at the hospital for Dr's and nurses children, it is on the site my nursery school was on. I LOVED IT. 3 is my VERY favouite age, their attention spans are that little bit longer, they are that little bit more engaging, imaginitive and able, there is less quarreling and pushing. 3 has been my favouite age for a long time, I like lots of ages but that 3-4 year old period I enjoy the very most. Today playing with them and getting to know these 18 children was a total delight, from reading story and story to playing house, building with blocks and lego, playing in the sand, doing animal races in the rain and colouring we had a lot of fun. The building is nice too, it was purpose built a year ago and so everything in it is new. Tomorrow it's back to my class (who I love) and that will be lots of fun too.

2 comments:

Zabrina said...

Hi Amie!
Sounds like you're having plenty fun - so good to hear that you're enjoying your work so much - such a blessing!
Think of you lots. Take Care.

Poetsch Family said...

You are so great with children. Our girls adore you. Enjoy yourself and take are of yourself.