Wednesday, 8 November 2006

working nine to five

well 8:30 till 5 actually but that isn't how the song goes. Im working in a nursery with preschool 2 class (2 year olds) today was the first day and it went great, I am thankful for this job and the oppurtunity to love these kids. I'll probably write more about it when I'm not so tired.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Amie! I don't check your blog for a week because you haven't updated in ages and I lost my links so am too lazy to type in your address....THEN today I finally come to check it and find a zillion blogs!! Good to hear of all your escapades, and hello Delia Smith! Those brownies look SO scrumptious! I have become a nerd and joined Myspace which has taken up some of the time I used to read blogs in, so I need to get my priorities back in order! I am wanting to call you this weekend if I can get a phone card tomorrow. Love you! xoxox

Andy Wouda said...

Hey you,

SO I haven't bogged for a while, well you haven't either since like wednesday!!! HA HA