Saturday, 11 March 2006

Disney Songs





So ANOTHER firealarm at Mary's, we're waiting and waiting and waiting in the car park, it's dark, it's snowy-cold... BUT THEN... Kat starts in with Disney songs. I don't know what it is about Disney songs but you can't not sing along and goof around and join in. The other thing that amazes me is how the words become so imprinted on your mind. To have the complexities of the middle verse of "Bare necessities' memorized including asides seems crazy. I love how these trivial things are stored away in my head NEVER to be forgotten. It's amazing what you can memorize as a child without ever trying. I wish someone would put the things I study now to funky, jazzy disney style tunes...then I could sail through my exams. As I write this I can hear someone playing SClub7's 'bring it all back to you'...I'll probably always remember lyrics to songs like that too, but they are much more simple "nananananananananananananananananananananana bring it back bring it back yo nanananananananananananana"...yeah.

No comments: