An Impacting meal

So tonight we had a meal for our impact group which is our bible study group within CU. Aileen has been our leader this year so us girls went over there (via the shops) to get cooking. We had so much fun in the kitchen....cranking up the tunes and being 'Domestic goddesses"
Sarah
Heather
Aileen
While the boys (Mark, Bob and Tim) relaxed
Then we ate and it was great, everything turned out delicious. It was fun, we made the whole thing up as we went and it turned out great. We managed to get garlic into almost everything which was fun.
So what did we eat???
we started with garlic flat bread with dips we made
then we had chicken with melted mozzarella in the middle and we wrapped it un Parma ham with potatoes mashed with bacon, onion, garlic and lots of other yummy stuff we could find and drizzled it all with a creamy chicken sauce.
For desert we had Banoffee pie which, although not presented delicately (this is actually how it was presented!!!)
it was absolutely delicious.
Then the boys did dishes (well mostly had teatowel fights and after jokes from Aileen tried VERY hard not to scream like girls) We were very thankful!
So that was our meal...but really I wanted to write about how much I have enjoyed studying the word with this lot this year. They question and search out the scriptures like no group I know, I've learnt tones and laughed loads, it's been a real blessing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment