Thursday, 20 April 2006

This one's for the Wouda's


While I was staying with Andy's family I developed quite the taste for Gouda cheese. I had it each morning for breakfast and really enjoyed it. One day it was all gone so when Andy and I were in town we picked up a whole big wheel of cheese, I thought this was so fun!
On returning home I have been trying to find it but it has proved surprisingly difficult to find. I found the prepackaged stuff but it wasn't the same. Yesterday was exciting because I bought a chunk of cheese cut from a wheel (I couldn't justify buying the whole wheel for just me) so now I have some to take back to uni with me when I go back this weekend.

2 comments:

Kristine Brown said...

Gouda cheese for breakfast is so good. Toast with a thin layer of apricot jam and Gouda on top ... mmmm ... love it.

Helen said...

did you know, "Wouda" and "Gouda" rhyme...!!!