We need your help!!!

If you watched the recent video (a guided tour to room 1) you will have heard me talk about our pet bunnies.....well pets might be pushing it a bit as they are wild rabits but they look like pets and are very tame and approachable. We get to watch them from our window and don't have to spend a fortune on supplies and hutches...it's perfect!!! Last term Kat lived in this room and gave them names.
The three brown rabbits are Flopsy, Mopsy and Cotton tail and the two black ones are Claude and Sebastian. The otherday though, as I was bunny watching (which is a lot less geeky than birdwatching or trainspotting) I saw a new little baby rabbit who is in need of a name. This is where you come in...... any suggestions? Please post ideas below....thanks
3 comments:
they are such sweet pictures!! Aww look at the little rabbits!! i think the black one should have a french name cos claude and sebastian are also french are't they?! and the brown ones should be like ... some king of other rabbit-ish name...
I think I would call it, peter that seems like a good name for a rabbit, you know Peter Rabbit
I've got lots of ideas for names for rabbits. Thumper. Buns. Floppy ears. Or maybe you could call it cutie pie after my dead rabbit. Or little one. Fluffy bunny. Snuffle. Flower. Butterfly. Thats it all I can think of.
Auntie Amie did you know that we have a nest inside our roof and if you stand very quietly in the attic you can hear the birds moving and some of them sound like babies. You can hear them tweeting. Have you ever had a mouse in your house? Have you got a nest in your roof? The end.
Post a Comment