on being home
Well, I thought I'd grab a few seconds to update you on the home front. It is nice to be home. I am really enjoying preparing for the summer and coming up with Explorer/pirate theme stuff.
It's really fun having time to do the things i haven't had time for....I have started (and continued) with some art and craft stuff, I've done some knitting, cooked, played my sax, shopped and read FOR FUN!!!!! It's still taking me a while to get a hang of that last one, I keep wanting to highlight symbolisms and make notes in the margin. I am also enjoying the sunshine.
3 of my nieces and nephews are here for a few days. My sister in-law and brother had to go to Ireland for a funeral so I get to hang out with the children. It's really good I ended up being home for this week for this reason especially.....I love how the Lord takes care of such things.
4 comments:
Thank you for the package for Vayda. She loves the neclace and the shirt. Tessa was so excited, she shared the "nandies" with Vayda. Thanks also for the choc. bar. Hopefully we can see you this summer. That would make our girls so happy. Take care.
yey knitting! except mine is a complete mess i had to take it home and i think even my mum is confused by it, o dear. glad you're having fun RELAXING! Durham is a bit boring at the mo cos we all hav nothing to do but naomi and me have been making plans of "things to do" so hopefully boredom will prevail no longer!! am off to york and then leeds tomorrow which should be good, if not only to just get out of the bubble for a few days. Nicola's sister is up - it's so weird!! they even have the same voice and laugh and everything.
anyway, just to let you know i miss you and will SEE YOU SOON!! have fun with all your little people/being a pirate/whatever you're getting up to.
Lots of love
Helen XXX
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment