Saturday, 25 November 2006

testing, testing 1, 2, 3.

I love that people read my blog, I really enjoy getting comments (as anyone in Durham will tell you)
"Well if you read it comment!!!!"
must have been my most said phrase towards the end of last year. People always say to me when we're talking "oh yeah, I saw that on your blog" and I'm like "oh I didn't know you even read my blog, that's great, do ya wanna comment sometimes" Andy hears it too, if he doesn't comment for a while I'll say "Andy you never comment on my blog" (which ofcourse isn't true but I like words like 'never' and 'always')

So I like my blog, sometimes I'm better at updating it that others. My brother Adam always bugs me about it, he tells me that I clearly have too much time if I have time to blog and that if I really had a life I wouldn't have time to blog about it........hence there are no comments from Adam on here.

I tend to (somewhat naively) think that only the people who comment (and a few others I know) read it but a few days I reinstalled one of those stat counters on my blog that tells me all the different places in the world people read my blog and how often it gets read, also if they found it through Google it tells me what they searched for (which can be kind of funny) It turns out there are quite a few wall flowers out there. It's kind of interesting and if I thought about it for any length of time I might find it scary, it also makes me wish I wrote about more interesting things.

So I'm back to saying "well if you read it comment!!!"

5 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

I like comments too, and also like leaving comments. I am still waiting for an update from Andy. What is up with him. It is like he is busy or something. lol

Andy Wouda said...

I read your blog!!!

I'm sorry that I never coment!!

Nicola said...

Hey Amie! I am guilty of reading your blog and not commenting! I hope all is well! Things are looking up in Durham, check out my blog if you haven't already and I explain all on there! I am listening to Christmas music as I am writing this! I'm getting so excited about it already! What are you getting up to this Christmas? A trip to Durham maybe? lol Love and prayers Nic xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Amie,

Yes I am one who reads but never comments. Did that search thing tell you that there was a friend in Sunny California reading your blog. Well there is!

Katie Warnock

Anonymous said...

amie helen joy,

i love reading your blog...it keeps me informed of all your adventures.:D i love you and miss you! hope to talk to you soon...i will try to call when the timing works out.:P

your barbie girl