getting closer?
It seems like days since I posted about counting down days till I go to Canada and yet the countdown doesn't seem to have got much lower???? I don't understnad, I was never great a Math but this is silly. I've decided to count sleeps because it's less complicated than days.....SO....... 9 sleeps!!!
4 comments:
There seems to be something exciting about counting sleeps instead of days ... it's the count of choice among many! Well, enjoy the anticipation, enjoy the trip, and enjoy the return. I'll be expecting a LOT of pictures. : )
There seems to be something exciting about counting sleeps instead of days ... it's the count of choice among many! Well, enjoy the anticipation, enjoy the trip, and enjoy the return. I'll be expecting a LOT of pictures. : )
There seems to be something exciting about counting sleeps instead of days ... it's the count of choice among many! Well, enjoy the anticipation, enjoy the trip, and enjoy the return. I'll be expecting a LOT of pictures. : )
Yikes! I accidentally posted three times ... well, it looks like a lot of people are excited!
Post a Comment