What does this say about me???
You know you are procrastinating when you write a blog about your desk. Yesterday my desk was VERY tidy, I sat here tonight, trying to keep awake as I plodded through the 1988 Education Act and noticed the state my desk is in. When I looked at the randomness of the clutter I was quite bewildered and thought I would share.....
I would like to draw attention to some of the more bizzare items, the box of flour with a knife in it, the loaf of bread, tubes of acrylic paint, mirror, jar of nutella (mmm) the number of mugs and glasses and, ofcourse the huge stack of books on the History of Religious education in Britain which I should, infact, be reading right now....
5 comments:
You have got to love Nutella and bread!!!
Hey Amie, this reminds me of our LTS trips. You and all your stuff in your little suitcase. You really are a packer! Hey, I'm sad to see I didn't make your "friends" list :( Talk to you soon - and I'll see you too!!
impressive desk amie, the poor computer looks like he's being pushed right off the edge!
i love it. that made me laugh so much to scroll down and see a desk just like mine. Although, top be fair, at least your desk is workable, you can't see the wood on mine!XX
mmmmmmmm - Nutella! this made me giggle! such an 'Amie' desk!
Post a Comment