Tuesday, 27 June 2006

TODAY!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Katita said...

yay! i'm so happy for you going today! england is very boring and dull and rainy, but even if canada is much more fun please do come back to us! have an amazing time amie, say hi to everyone for me! hee hee.
love you

Hannah said...

Amie!!!!
See you on Friday! I get in to Thetis around 12. Can't wait! Thanks so much for your e-mail the other day, sorry I haven't commented on the blogs this week, I haven't really been on. We WILL NOT let any reading stop our pranks don't you worry missy! Have a great flight and a great reunion with Andy, see you sooooooooon xoxoxoxoxo

Nicola said...

Hey Amie, have a wonderful time in Canada! Has the inflatable pirate ship got you all excited for the new Pirates of the Caribbean flick coming out next week?!?! I don't know if it's already in the cinemas in Canada, anywho, much love, ooo arrrs and rum, Nic xxx

Kristine Brown said...

See you on Saturday, dear friend ... can't wait. : )

Kristine Brown said...

Well, in referrence to my last comment, it WAS good to see you last week. I look forward to seeing and hearing continually of God's goodness to you ... 'til next time. : )

Life of the Camerons said...

YESS! I made Amie D's list! Officially a friend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.